Welcome to Embodywork
Hawaiian Massage in Berlin
Ka Huna Bodywork provides a holistic approach to healing by balancing the body-mind in its physical, emotional and spiritual dimensions.
Ka Huna Bodywork
We work with energy to apply soft and deep tissue massage. Breath and sounds initiate a communication with the body, mind & soul and create a space within and beyond the boundary of the body where healing can happen.
Ka Huna Bodywork Benefits
- Instils a calming sense of peace and deep relaxation
- Releasing deep-seated neuromuscular tension and allows energy to flow more freely
- Treats the lymphatic, immune, circulatory, respiratory and digestive systems to promote improved health and fitness
- Physical re-energising and rejuvenating
- Improves flexibility
- Helps release fear, anger, grief and guilt as well as negative beliefs, self-criticism and traumatic memories
- Brings clarity and confidence, joy, open-heartedness and trust
- Offers opportunity for self-awareness, self-acceptance and self-love
- Generates an overall sense of well-being, vitality and empowerment
- More love of life
- More happiness
- More balance & peace
Julia Schwenke is an accomplished bodywork practitioner. She has trained and practiced in Australia, Denmark, Ireland, Thailand, Lebanon, and Germany for over a decade. She currently runs a practice in Berlin, Germany.
She brings a professionalism and confidence to her work developed through years of working with many different cultures, and with all types of physical and emotional needs. Julia has a particular interest in working with clients who have experienced deep trauma and regularly works with people who are exposed to war and conflict. Her expertise includes Vispassana Mediation, Ka Huna, Lomi Lomi, Soul-Body Fusion, Bio-Dynamic Cranial-Sacral osteopathy, Polynesian Floor Massage. These techniques inform Julia’s work at a holistic level to ensure that the unique needs of each client is met.
Julia is passionate about empowering people to find the strength, and release they need to reach their personal physical and mental goals.